Sunday, May 02, 2004

I feel as though I have been on the go constantly, now I am longing for those bored-out-my-mind evenings that I complain so loudly about. It's been a hard weekend with packing, shopping for the best deals, meeting with the house inspectors, and reformatting my computer.

The house is no big deal in purchasing, I can do it. The question will be whether or not I'll have the finances to get it decorated to my liking. If my dad says no one more time about an idea I have, I will bop him on the head! He's one who always see the glass half empty, so he tells me my idea won't work then he does some measuring and later says it can be done. ARRRGGG. Mom knows how to work him and I will be depending on her to keep his negativity away from me. After the house inspection she let him have it. Then he and I went to this home building supply place and everything he said was "we can do it," "that can be done," and "that's no biggie" even when I didn't ask if something could be done. I love my mom and dad (even his negativity)!

Poll questions got boring....gone! Enough for now!

No comments: