Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Blogger Changed, So I Thought ... Why Not?

It doesn't take much to inspire me for change. I embrace change after I get over being pissed that it changed. I was bored with my colorless blog so this gave me a good excuse. I also thought now that we can add pics you all might like to meet Seamus who was the subject of so many entries. He's a sweetie who believes if he's not in your lap the world is about to crash. By the way, he's twice as big as he is in that pic.

Will this week ever end? I am amazed at how slow it has gone. I needed time to move just a little faster...do you know where H.G. hid his machine?

6 comments:

andy b said...

I like the new look. Did you know that Seaman was the name of the dog on the Lewis and Clark Expedition. Seaman is very close to Seamus.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY like the new look! I tried to change mine, but it looked weird, so I reverted back to the original. Maybe I'll play with it some more...I'm scared!!

Anonymous said...

And by the way, Seamus is a doll! I was never a fan of the big dog, but after being around some, my next one will be a golden retriever or something big. I love them!!! Do you ever go to the dog park up by Hefner?

Dana said...

Are you kinding take him out where other dogs are? He thinks he's human and would probably be greatly offended. Actually, he's not fond of riding in the car so we try not to truamatize him too much.

Anonymous said...

I completely understand. And while Maggie adores getting to take a ride in the car, we have to give her a dramamine so she won't throw up. Poor thing gets car sick!!

Kim said...

Cool, it is good to see Seamus.