Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I hate to complain but darn it comes so easily! I am exhausted and needed to get my life back. Six or seven days to go (I've lost count) and I get to return to normal. Living between two homes is strange....I want a coke and have none here at my apartment but there is some at mom and dad's. Every day, I go home after work and slam some food down my throat, grab the mail and a change of clothes and head off to play with Seamus. He's a good baby and just as confused as me but I guess we'll hang in there.

I also hate blogging this early after work - I haven't had time to process the crap out of my system so I end up blogging about the place. That's not what I want to write about - I want to be relaxed and spastic - you know, true to my nature. Instead lately, this blog has been rather snarky....hince the absence of an entry yesterday.

I am getting worried, I haven't heard from Friend Shana and worry about that. I hope she's just busy. For that matter, I haven't heard from Friend Suzie or Friend Maggie either - Girls what's going on?

Anyway, enough for now.

No comments: