Friday, March 19, 2004

"Why is it that when a person tells you there are over a million stars in the universe you believe them, but if someone tells you there's wet paint somewhere, why do you have to touch it to make sure?" I stole this from another blog basically because it speaks volumes to my personality. Made me giggle....

I have been wondering, are there nothing left in this world but impotent men? If judging by the commercials, the men of this world are nothing but a "let down." My point, you ask? They have ruined a great song and I take offense to it! We are the Champions is nothing short of a kick ass song but when they use it as a back drop to a vigara like pill with middle aged men running through the streets as if they've just won the Super Bowl - it's just wrong! WRONG, I say! Is it as much of a problem as I am led to believe?

Unlike Ice I did put my comments on these post as decorations - it needed a touch of color. I actually was more afraid of what people's comments might be but now, I am glad I did! Thanks for the encouragement DD! I need those.

Okay enough rambling here's this weeks Friday Five:

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Easy, Mexican with all you can eat chips and cheese and salsa dips!

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Used Books, I love the hunt for old books and if I did that for a living it would be fab!

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Sci-Fi....outside this world with magicians and other worldly creatures and a 6 foot hero with black hair and Scottish accent (even though there's no Scotland in my world) that makes all the reader's drool!

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
origami! Why not?

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
It would have to be instrumental since I am tone deaf and would send every dog over the edge in pain!

No comments: