Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Well....ummm, it's severe and I am not sure that I was ready for it, but it's done and you can't very well glue it back on. There is not one hair on my head that is an inch long - they are all shorter! I am not sure if I like it - it's shorter than I've ever had and shorter than I expected. Let me pass on some advice - if you are blind like I am, wear your contacts. I sat through the entire haircut not being able to see what she was doing. So when I did put my glasses on - I was shocked! Oh well, why should I be the only one shocked - if you do something do it big - shock everyone! You don't cut 12 inches of hair and not shock someone. Joyce, at work, will probably call me "silly girl" for two or three months as she did the last time I drastically cut all my hair off.

I am worried that Seamus won't recognize me and go into his quasi-attack mode. Oh boy, what have I done?

No comments: