Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Today was one of my "burn vacation" days and I don't think I like taking a day in the middle of the week off. I don't want to go to work tomorrow! How did I spend my off time - hold on to your hats, I scrubbed the shower, toilet, sink and mirror (yep, let the toothpaste flicks build up a little to much). Wow, such a thrill.

Mom is planning for her and dad's death and I don't like it. She's buying new furniture but qualifies it by saying this is the last bed we will buy. The lazy boys she's just bought are supposed to last them through to the end too. Ugh! I wish she would quit saying that stuff. They are both in their middle sixties and I just don't need her pointing these things out to me. They've done all the proper planning but do I need her to tell every word of it- I want to live in denial! Anyway, tonight was another heavy hauling getting the new recliner in the house. Mom has a tendency to laugh at us while we are doing all the heavy lifting. Dad gets somewhat pissed when she does then I start giggling - I have a bad habit of finding "Angry Dad" funny. I always have and it's always got me in trouble. At this time in my life I realize I needed to have a brother or get a husband before mom orders anymore furniture or start demanding that they pay for delivery (which will never happen!).

I've learned that I hate MSN messenger! I signed up because Army Nephew uses that and basically said that email was too tedious. Since he wanted me to get this I did but it's way squirrelly. We chatted a little last night which was a hoot! He is venturing out and learning a little about the country. He tried Kimshe (don't know if I am spelling that right) but it is fermented cabbage - ugh! He's learned how to say dog - I think as precaution not to accidentally order that a restaurant. He's doing well, so I am calm right now.

I've got nothing else so I guess that's enough for now.

No comments: