Friday, July 22, 2011

You are diving me nuts!

This last month I have been working on a horrible project where I have been trying to get approximately 80 remote offices to provide me with information. At the beginning the majority of the people were super and sent their information in but the last 20 or so have been absolutely obstinate. I sent emails asking for information, they replied only giving half the information, I replied asking for clarification or all the information, they would reply again with partial. I was so frustrated with the mean people that my assistant  had to take over talking to a few.

It got to a point that I was almost ready to get in my car and drive two hours to a couple of offices and give them my can can of whoop a$$. But that would not have been profession of me now would it? The frustration though did manifest itself as laughing hysterically.

I told my friend, Linda, that the next time a project of this nature comes along, I am going to say "Don't ever do that to me again!" Like that freaky young girl on Toddlers and Tiaras. That show just freaks me out. If you haven't heard her before here is a snippet.



Enough for now...

No comments: