Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Planet Am I On?

For a graphics employee not having a computer all day is rather maddening. I spent the entire day cleaning paper files, trashing files no longer needed, and scanned files I need to keep. I plan to no longer keep paper files, so I can get rid of that giant file cabinet for a little cabinet.

Today, Co-worker Linda was on the verge of ... something ... don't know what nor did I want to find out. Then we found out that today was an astrological wonder which I cannot find on the net but it's supposed to be a day of accidents, fights and all around badness. Yeah right, I am a skeptic but when the waiter knocks over my ranch dressing and it flies on the table and seat. I begin to wonder then I realize how very lucky we are as none of the dressing got on me or Linda.

I made it home without wrecking. Baby is fine so I am a saying "Phooey" on astronomical wonders messing with my day. I plan to have a great night!

Enough for now...

No comments: