Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Sleepless in Yukon

Okay I am currently sharing a KING SIZE bed with Seamus and Winston and you would think that would be ample room right? Right! Wrong!!!!! Those dingle-berries think that they must sleep right next to me. Seamus is sleeping in the middle at the foot of the bed, so from my knees down I can't move. Winston has taken to sleeping right in the middle of the my tummy with his bum pressed on me.

In a king sized bed I have about one foot of bed to sleep on. Why don't I just move to the other side of the bed, you ask? Because they follow me. A bloodhound and a beagle are not going to leave you in peace when they can snuggle with you.

If Seamus decides to use your legs as a pillow within five minutes you've lost all circulation. When Winston decides to go to sleep, he wants to be curled up right next you chin and down to my tummy.

Tonight is the final night that Seamus is our bed buddy. Tomorrow we go back to normal with our own beds.

Did I also tell that they both are sleeping like babies? I am the only one losing sleep.

Enough for now...

No comments: