Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can we skip tomorrow?

As a state employee (who supervises another employee in name only ), I am required to attend supervisory training. These course are such a huge waste of tax payer money and should be assigned only when a supervisor proves lacking.

Each year, I am bored out of my gourd and much of the information taught is more than out-dated, they are passe' .  I hope that I don't get one of those instructors who pass out stupid toys, like the clappy hands that we all have to shake when someone gives a right answer. Then there are instructors who show videos from the 90s or older, and you know you are going to take home so real good knowledge.  Whimper....

I need to make a conscientious effort to move from the state government sector to the private sector. These classes insult my intelligence!

Tomorrow will be hard! Tomorrow will be a waste! Tomorrow will be icky!!!

Enough for now...

No comments: