Sunday, March 20, 2011

I vacuumed today!

It's amazing when the most exciting thing that happened today is that I pushed the vacuum button when I left to go to lunch. I also took a 40 gallon shower and I truly don't care that Al Gore just choked on his soybean sandwhich. I have not had such a long luxurious shower that I used all hot water - marvelous! Another day of boring bliss and I am thrilled.

The only bummer is that my back is trying to go out. Not now, that cannot happen so I am taking ibuprofen and ignoring it.

Then I watched the "Next Three Days." Oh my gosh, my heart was racing through half that movie that I truly think I may have lost three pounds just watching that. If you want a good movie watch it!

Sorry fokes but boring days don't give you much to blog about and today I am thankful for that.

Enough for now...

No comments: