Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am still alive and I ate dirt too

Holy crap, is there nothing that's on face value anymore? Do we have to dissect everything to pieces? The video below is about "ring around the rosie" being about black death.

Dodge ball is being banned because it's too violent, see Time for Kids article.

Tag is starting to be banned for liability reasons. Oh my stars, our country is going to be full of wusses when the current genreation's kids grow up! I am not that old and millions of things have changed since my era.

For example, I road in the cubby part behind the back seat of mom and dad's VW bug and stared at the driver in the car behind us. I road my bike and roller skated without a helmet. I had every freaking vaccination known to man. I wasn't allowed a phone in my room until I moved out and got my own apartment. I was only allow to watch what I wanted to watch on TV if mom and dad wanted to watch that too. Wusses, I say, Wusses!



Enough for now...

No comments: