Friday, November 12, 2010

I Created a Super Model

You know, my beagle looks perfect, just as any toned, show dog would. I am rather proud of how good I have been with keeping Winston on his diet. He went from 38 lbs chunky monkey to a 27 lbs lean mean frog torturing machine.

I have decided I need someone to regulate my food like I do Winston's. It's amazing how well a diet works when your committed to it. I am committed to Winston's diet but not my own.

I think I am a hypocrite. When the boy never (well never as in all the times he's nowhere near grandpa - grandpa cheats) gets anything that not on his diet plan. It's the diet dog food, green beans twice a day and as many baby carrots I choose to give him.

Be sure and click on an ad when you exit so that I can keep buying Winston his baby carrots.

Enough for now...

No comments: