Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Politics, Curse Words and Chinese Food - yep it's Tuesday

I have to admit as political as I can be, I would ban all political ads, if they would let me! Make it where if you want to know who you are voting for - go get the pamphlet. I am slightly "irked" (mom scolded me over using a certan word that's not a curse word but means angry, so I have to get creative with other words that mean angry) over the Democrat Kenneth Corn's ad that accuses Republican Todd Lamb saying he's a crooked and then Lamb's commercials saying he's not. What do you believe? I had to go to Lamb's website to get the following:

“The facts are Todd Lamb has never been a part of any investigation by my office or related to this matter. The advertisement’s implications and innuendo are completely false,” Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater stated.
I almost wish that politicians couldn't talk about their opponents at all in commercials. I wish their commercials could only focus on themselves and what they would do for us, the tax payer. Novel idea huh?

Tangent Tuesday Alert: Has anyone been to the Grand House China Bistro? Oh my, oh my, oh my! It's really good and it's really cheap. I got a meal big enough for two for $6 and there was ambiance to boot. Check it out.

Be sure to click on an ad before you leave as I can't eat Chinese food every day.

Enough for now...

No comments: