Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Miss Honeydew, Minnie Pearl and Nurse Goodbody

I am now one of those people who work in fear. The slightest mistake has me stressed to max. Today, was one of those days and I just knew that I was going to get ripped apart. I have now progressed (with God's help) from bawling at work over every attack to migraines and nausea on weekends.

Strangely, I'd rather have the nausea and headaches than tears. Girls like me, who cry - can't control the tears, so once you've made me cry then not only am I crying but I am also very, very angry (because of the situation and the fact that you made me cry) it's twice as bad.

I wish I could redirect that emotion into something more professional, such as swearing like a sailor and throwing my stapler, no I take the crap and cry!

This weekend every meal was proceeded with a wave of nausea. Did that stop me from plowing through my Mexican dinner or that pint of ice cream? Heck no, I ate anyway. Eventually, my work life will settle down and you hear me squealing like the sissy girl, I am!

Okay, so you want to know what's up with the picture? A couple of years ago, my sister had the brilliant idea of getting photos of the three of us, so we did. After we had taken enough photos to just be quite a bit silly, Mom thinks that we should take a picture using my new fence as a prop. I don't know why but Hee Haw came to mind and of course I had to share that with them. Not a single picture in front of the fence came out but hey, we did have a good laugh.


I give all my problems to God and trust him to take of me.

Enough for now...

No comments: