Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dilemma Read, Play Computer Game, Read, Play Computer Game

Today I got up threw on a pair of jeans and stumbled to the couch and promptly started reading. Totally unmotivated to do anything other than sit and read or sit and play Bejeweled Blitz. Yesterday, I was somewhat productive but didn't finish cleaning the house. I rationalized that I would finish up today [funny].

It's now 6:17 p.m. on Sunday and it's not gonna happen! I did give baby a bath, which didn't set well with him but hey, if I have to take one daily, he can have one twice a month! The funny thing about beagle is that they will endure whatever you are doing to them but if they don't like it, they give the most incredible sad eye stare know to man. Winston has mastered this and I usually end up laughing at him.

I redesigned all my blogs this weekend trying to re-energize my blogging spirit. I kind of feel as though I worked all weekend. While it did keep my mind occupied on things other than work but it was very much like the work I do at work.

My weekend of slothness has a few more hours to go and then to hell I must return.

Enough for now.

No comments: