Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Is It ever wrong to giggle?

Today was the second time this week that I failed to leave work on time and failed to leave for lunch. Just slam the food down the kisser at the desk and keep working. We've started preparing for our awareness day at the capitol so let the chaos ensue. I am also trying to figure out how to professionally produce an American Sign Language video of our agency's handbook with freeware [lmao]. As well as create new webpages for the Commissioners...[rolling in the floor laughing].

I know laughing at this point is a sign of delirium but can't help it. Yesterday, I just receive notice that am one of the winners for the Society of Professional Journalist for either my Annual Report or a Press Release. I don't know for which one and fully expect to spend the entire night mingling with strangers for an Honorable Mention. Don't get me wrong I will be tickled pick with that but this is SPJ and the competition are corporate professionals and such. Limelight, crap I don't do limelight well.

More of that crap [snow] is coming, so that mean I have to go to the store and gas station tomorrow and prepare for another blizzard - thanks Al Gore for educating us on global warming! [lmao again!]

Enough for now...enjoy Winston after the last snow storm.

No comments: