Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 what will it hold?

I am amazed at how fast the year flies. This last year work was good. I received a promotion and have been given new duties that are challenging and fun. I finally settled in where I no longer am a nervous wreck just driving to work and that feels good.

On the home front, my house has been completely renovated and there are no more projects to do. I really don't know how I feel about that - I like remodeling. I have threatened to sell the house and buy another just to have projects again.

Baby is good. I put him on a diet and he has managed to lose from 38lb chunky monkey to a trim 34.4 not so chunky. He should be about 30lbs so he has some more to lose. A couple of weeks ago, Winston had a seizure which absolutely scared me to death. It wasn't a grand mal like my Dalmatian, Henri, would have but just a little one. Right now the plan of action is to just monitor him. I hope that is the last seizure he has.

My news resolution is to blog a little more regularly. I have got out of the habit of writing my thoughts mainly because I am so wiped out from my computer duties at work and the last thing I have wanted was to log on once home. But this year hopefully will be different. For the two or three people who may read this blog you will [hopefully] be treated to my mental ramblings more often.

Enough for now...the couch calls!

No comments: