Friday, February 08, 2008

To Vote or Not To Vote....That is the true question.

Well things have been rather busy at work and I think I have been running on adrenaline. Each year we host an awareness day at the State Capitol and it's that time again. It's been fun planning and creating but exhausting at the same time. We are still a couple of months out so the craziness will not end for a while. Hey, at least it's not boring!

What do you guys think of the politics du jour? I am hating it - if you haven't caught it by now, I am a Republican, a very conservative Republican. I am so frustrated over the fact that John McCain can come into the party and steal the nomination away from the conservative. When will we as Republican learn that our primaries and caucuses need to be closed to independents and Libertarians. McCain is a joke and I truly doubt that I will be able to cast a vote for him. Here the thing my vote has always been a vote for who I thought represented my values and who I thought would be good for our country. McCain is not that man. He is a donkey in elephant's clothes. If it's McCain versus Clinton, she may get my vote or maybe no one will.

Look out libertarian party here I come! Enough for now...

No comments: