Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day State Day Off

It's President's Day and here I sit wondering if the there is anyone currently running for President of the callibur of who we honor today...nope! The entire field of wanna be's are crap and all I can say is I hope they choose interesting running mates.

I wish I could report on wildly interesting things but alas I lead a rather boring life and lately I've been sick. I am not sure what my ailment was, I just didn't feel good. I am on week six of my diet - it sucks.....BIG TIME. I just moved from the Atkins diet to counting calories. I am not sure if was the diet that made me icky or something else but the diet stopped working and I wasn't loosing weight. I spent five weeks denying myself fruit and bread and now I am moving the opposite way and only eating fruit, mangos, grapes, I am in heaven.

Enough for now...

No comments: