Friday, October 19, 2007

No Boom Today

Today was rather exciting, I sat through my very first bomb threat. For two hours our building was evacuated because of a suspicous package or more correctly a strange pvc pipe abandoned at the front door of the building. It turned to be just that pvc pipe no danger. Thankfully for that and a beautiful morning my first bomb threat went rather well.

This week has been kind of tough. On Monday Winston was having troubles with his ears and had to go to the vet. I am now having to put medicine in both ears twice a day. Needless to say, I have to have help. Mom has either come over or I have taken Winston over there. He does not like it at all. Then I learn the lardass has gain more weight and now weighs 33 lbs. He too is now on a diet. He no longer gets doggie biscuits instead its carrots. Little man is not happy!

Enough for now...

No comments: