Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Content, Yet Pissed - Go Figure

As I sit here pondering what in the world do I want to blog about, a little beagle is outside barking his head off and I have absolutely nothing pressing or a pending project and I think life is good. The problem with the good life it can be somewhat boring.

At least we have politics to entertain us. I am somewhat unhappy with our politicians who "know" everything and yet, do nothing. I am unhappy with our President for his spineless stand on illegal immigration and his offensive statements about those of us who oppose his position are uninformed. I know there are too many undocumented people living in our country and a fence will make it harder to enter. I know that if businesses are heavily fined illegals won't be hired. I know our congress will say exactly what I want to hear and yet, vote the other way. Would someone grow a pair and do the right thing?

Enough for now..

No comments: