Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Don't Mess With Me Today

I am sitting here wondering - "Do I still have slabber on me?" No, I didn't go home for lunch and see Winston, I went to Mathis Brothers to check out kitchen tables. Currently, I have no money to buy anything (tile took that) but I just wanted to browse and get ideas. The sales people there won't allow browsing - mom and I got assaulted at every turn. After the 5th or 6th inquirey as to how we were doing, I started getting iratated. I am one who looks at many places for weeks at time prior to making a decision since I will be stuck with that purchase for the next decade or so. I wanted to scream "leave me alone and let me look!"

Today is not going well - people are iratating me at every turn! I'd elaborate but hey that will just continue my anger - Hey Kim, I understand what you mean about people not pulling their weight at work!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Amen sister! I am so sorry you deal with that too! We overworked people will just have to stick together. And Dang those salesmen at Mathis Brothers, we went through the same thing...all of them trying to give us their cards and stuff! Bad part was, when we wanted someone....we couldn't find anyone!