Thursday, March 11, 2004

I can't help but think about that hilarious FedEx Commerical where co-worker #1 at an place of business comes running in the room and slams a stack of papers on the table and

Co-Worker #1: "This must go out tonight or we're doomed"
Co-worker #3: "Doomed!"
Co-worker #2: "Good God man what are we going to do? We're doomed!"
Co-worker #3: "Doomed!"
Co-worker #1: "Doomed!"

Dana: "I must steal this code or I am Doomed!
Conscience: "Doomed!"
Dana: "I am not spending one more minute on that stupid computer program. Doomed!"
Conscience: "Doomed!"
Dana: "I am going to cut my hair very very short!"
Conscience: "Doomed! Doomed"

I can amuse myself far to easily! One more day and it's a week off to do absolutely nothing! I plan on enjoying my sloth-ness! I might just re-invent myself with a chic-y new haircut - who knows!

No comments: